Quality Learning Circle for Emerging Leaders
A Youth Work Institute Course
Quality Learning Circle is a new kind of professional development and learning that is dialogue based and peer driven. Focus and content can change, but the Learning Circle will foster new leaders in quality improvement efforts at a program or organization. During the year, circle members will work to develop a personal vision and purpose that will shape the role they shape for themselves. All participants will share the job of coaching each other.
How it works:
- Monthly peer coaching sessions in a circle of 5-7 participants and a circle facilitator
- Question and dialogue process drawn from action learning and community of practice learning models
- Reflection over time with a small cohort of your colleagues
What you’ll have when you walk away:
- A personal vision and purpose for a new role in quality improvement efforts
- A record of concrete actions taken to create and take on that role in your daily work
- Rich relationships with a learning cohort for future support and connection
Who should attend:
Key participants in Quality Matters change efforts.
To request this course in your area, contact us
People who have taken this course say:
"...the point of being a part of a circle of people is being proud of the ideas or suggestions that was given by my circle mates, where their spirit, philosophy, experience and leadership style is truly for a better community, for more and better opportunities for youth..that is the essence of youth work. Sin Miedo/NO fear I have spoken."