Minnesota 4-H Dairy Endowment Fund
The 4-H Dairy Endowment Fund supports educational opportunities for 4-Hers and other youth interested in dairy projects. Award amounts vary, and a range of project types can be funded
- Minnesota State Fair— Dairy interviews, workshops, and showmanship
- Dairy Judging Teams/Conference— For teams in state and national competition
- Quiz Bowl Programs
- Youth-Adult Dairy Activities— Training and educational materials for youth and adult leaders.
- National Dairy Conference Delegations
- All Breeds Junior Convention— supporting leadership development
- Innovative Programs— grants to counties and districts for dairy education, including ethics, quality assurance and consumer awareness.
To apply, contact the Minnesota 4-H Foundation at 1-612-624-8132 or email@example.com.