Flower Gardening Project
Grow your own flowers! Learn about annuals, biennials, and perennials. Design and plant a flower garden, start flowers from seed, create flower arrangements, or do a science exhibit on a flower project. Learn about soils, watering, fertilizer, propagation, and houseplants.
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. More than 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Flower Gardening Project resources
Project leader resources
- Gardening - Down to Earth - Classroom Gardening ($15 Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Junior Master gardening
- Flower gardening exhibits
- Connecting Learning and Living
- I'm a 4-H Project Leader. Now What Do I Do?
Other online resources
4-H Youth record keeping
- Flower gardening evaluation sheet (37 K PDF)