Citizenship Washington Focus(CWF)
Thousands of young people from across the United States come to the National 4-H Youth Conference Center every summer to participate in CWF, a citizenship and leadership program held in Washington, DC. Through a series of speakers, committee work, field trips and social events, participants learn the importance of citizenship and social responsibility and are given the opportunity to explore, develop, and refine skills needed to be an outstanding leader on both a local and national level. You will stay at the National 4-H Conference Center during the weeklong trip.
When: June 29 - July 6, 2013 - National 4-H Conference Center, Washington, D.C.
Delegates and Chaperones: Arrive at the Dakota County Extension & Conservation Center, 4100 220th Street West, Farmington MN 55024 for check-in at 8:20 a.m. on Saturday, June 29. Maps and directions can be found in the "Important reminders for CWF delegates and chaperones" posted below.
- Important reminders for CWF delegates and chaperones (501 K PDF) (posted 6/3/13)
- Procedures for picking up delegates at The Mall of America (148 K PDF) (posted 6/3/13)
- 2013 CWF delegate handbook (1,180 K PDF) (revised 6/3/13)
- Judith Conway, Extension educator
- Diane Lambrecht, Executive administrative specialist
For further information on the CWF experience, visit the National 4-H CWF website.