Extension > Source - Winter 2007
In this issue - Winter 2007
- From the Dean
- Minnesotans love their lakes and rivers
- Team Aphid packs a mighty punch
- How safe is your food?
- Where are you on the road to financial security in later life?
- Helping retail succeed in Minnesota
- 4-H answers questions about risk, finance and property ownership
- Research on arsenic exposure in dairy cattle churns out winning results
- Green thumb a little frosty?
- About Source
ON THE COVER: Lisa Behnken, George Heimpel and Dave Ragsdale are part of a team of Extension educators and researchers working to defeat soybean aphids.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source