Extension > Source
In this issue - Fall 2011
- From the Dean
- Join Extension in your social networks!
- New ways for old terrain
- Rules of (youth) engagement
- Making connections from farm to school
- Newcomers mean 'brain gain' for rural Minnesota
- Long-term research drives planting recommendations
- Seeley, Breneman team up on 'Voyageur Skies'
- Winter's on its way: Yard and garden
- About Source
ON THE COVER: Sauk Centre-area farmer Tyler Carlson (in red shirt) learns about tree selection and management from Extension agroforestry educator Diomy Zamora. As interest in sustainable agriculture grows, Zamora and other Extension educators are teaching Minnesotans about agroforestry and its benefits, including healthier soils, water conservation, and increased crop and forest yields.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source