Serve It Up Safely™ Online Course
Are you looking for an online certification renewal for food managers? If so, then the Serve It Up Safety Online Course is for you!
Serve It Up Safety™ Online Course is a flexible, effective way to meet the State of Minnesota's four-hour requirement for renewing Food Manager certification. With this course you can:
- Customize your learning by picking four of the eight modules that most interest you.
- Study at your own rate — you have up to 90 days to complete the four hours.
- Do the work online day or night — once registered, it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Complete it at home, work, or anywhere you have access to a computer.
What Will You Learn?
The goal of the Serve It Up Safety Online Course is to increase your knowledge and awareness to safely handle food and prevent foodborne illness. What you learn will depend on the four modules that you choose to take within the course. Want to find out more about the available options? See Modules Available in this Course.
No matter which modules you choose to take, at the end of this course you should be able to:
- Remember food safety precautions you need to take at work (e.g., sanitizing, cooling, allergy awareness, personal hygiene, and hand washing).
- Remind yourself to practice these precautions each time you start working with food.
- Scan your food service areas and identify possible food safety risks.
- Know whom to go to and discuss your food safety concerns.
- Have a food safety action plan for responding to food safety risks in your workplace and establish an ongoing process for actively communicating this plan with co-workers.
The course uses a combination of videos, activities, case studies, quizzes, downloadable resources, and more to keep you engaged as you move through the modules.
This course costs $75 and takes at least four hours to complete.
How do I get started?
You can gain immediate access to this course by following these simple instructions.
Once you register for the course, you will have access for 90 days.
Have you already registered for the course? Access the course now.
Are you having registration and/or access problems? We can help!
This course is also offered in person.