Measurement of Boundary Ambiguity in Families
Family boundary ambiguity is increasingly used in family research to describe and predict the effects of family membership loss and change over time. Measurement of Boundary Ambiguity in Families reviews the boundary ambiguity research and theory development project and provides measures of boundary ambiguity for researchers to use when studying different situations or events of loss.
See a full PDF (1 MB PDF) of this publication
- Introduction: The Measurement of Family Boundary Ambiguity (32 KB PDF)
- Theoretical Base for the Instrument (16 KB PDF)
- Theoretical Propositions (16 KB PDF)
- Emperical Studies Using the Boundary Ambiguity Scales: Reliability and Validity (32 KB PDF)
- Appendix 1: Six Boundary Ambiguity Scales (32 KB PDF)
- Appendix 2: Administration, Scoring and Interpreting the Six Boundary Ambiguity Scales (32 KB PDF)
- Selected References Relating to the Boundary Ambiguity Project (32 KB PDF)
If you train with Parents Forever™ , youy may also be interested in Resources for Trainers.