Webinars on Parents Forever™
We are hosting a number of free webinars in April and May 2013 on the Parents Forever™ Online Course for Parents.
Purpose of the Webinars
We invited all Extension staff, Parents Forever™ coordinators and trainers, judges, court administrators, attorneys, and other family-serving professionals to attend a webinar to learn more about the Parents Forever™ Online Course for Parents and additional resources for available for families experiencing a transition like divorce.
These webinars gave information on:
- The purpose of Parents Forever™ Online Course for Parents.
- How the online course an in-person Parents Forever™ courses work together.
- Ongoing research being conducted on the online course.
- How the online course is similar and/or different to in-person Parents Forever™ courses.
- How the online course meets the minimum standards.
- How you can preview the course before recommending it to parents.
- How to direct parents to the course.
- Other Parents Forever™ website resources.
Each webinar was approximately 30 minutes with time allowed for questions and discussion with Ellie McCann, Extension Educator.
The following recorded webinars are available.
Judges, court administrators, and attorneys
This webinar took place in May. Watch it now.
Extension staff; Parents Forever™ coordinators and trainers; and other family-serving professionals
This webinar took place in April. Watch it now.
This webinar also discusses fee scales and IFP’s, and the timeline for future Parents Forever™ materials and trainings.
Questions on the webinars? Contact Us.
Want to stay connected with the Parents Forever program? The Parents Forever listserv for Professionals will notify you about developments in the program, new offerings, and other related information. Join the listserv now.
Please note that since these webinars have taken place, at least one additional online course has been approved by the Minnesota Supreme Court.