Publication – 08648)
Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!
This comprehensive program encourages students in grades 3-5 to eat more fruits and vegetables and become more physically active. The program's unique animal characters, the Go Wild Bunch, and interactive activities make learning fun. Special activities and resources get parents, classroom teachers, and school foodservice staff involved with the program in addition to the students.
This package contains:
- Six flip books that are spiral bound and oversized to 11 x 17.” They are designed so that students see an image on one side while the instructor has the script and/or content information on the other side. See a sample flip book: Go Wild with Red Fruits & Veggies! Flip Book (18 MB PDF)
- One 8 ½ x 11" story book that is designed to be read to students, celebrating their journey with the Go Wild Bunch. See the Go Wild Party at the Headwaters! Story Book (4.8 MB PDF).
- Seven 16 x 22" posters designed to be hung in the school cafeteria or classroom. See a sample poster: Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! (35.8 MB PDF).
- One Go Wild CD containing two discs. CD 1 includes an instructor manual complete with and introduction and seven lesson plans, presentation-versions of the flip books/story book, two training videos, and additional resources. CD 2 contains the theme song, Go Wild! Eat Colors!. All activity sheets designed to be sent home to families are available in both English and Spanish from the Go Wild CD.
- One carrying bag
Are you going to be teaching Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! to more than one school at the same time? You may need an additional set of Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Posters.
Learn more about Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!:
- Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Lessons
- Order Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!
- See the related brochure (902 K PDF)
- Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies! Research
- Hear what people have to say about Go Wild with Fruits & Veggies!
- Need suggestions for fruits and vegetables? See Lists of Fruits and Vegetables
- Contact us for additional information