Financing Long-Term Care
Financing Long Term Care: A Resource Center for Families — Information, tools, and self-study course to help you start planning for long-term care.
Critical Conversations About Financing Long-Term Care Workshop — Arrange for us to come and teach on this important topic. Excellent resource for employee groups, community organizations, and more.Are Consumers Vulnerable to Low-Knowledge of Long-Term Care? — Article reviews consumers knowledge of long-term care. Written by Amanda E. Matzek and UMN Extension specialist, Marlene Stum; featured in Family & Consumer Sciences Research Journal.
- Health Care Directives
- Caregiver Information from Medicare
- Financing Long Term Care: Insurance & it’s Alternatives (Utah Extension)
- Hiring and Working Successfully with in home Care Providers (Oregon State University)
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM follow a Pledge of Ethics and standards of practice)
- Long Term Care Planning Tool — Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Long Term Care Planning Resources — Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Administration on Aging (links to local Area on Aging)
- Guide to Long Term Care Insurance (America’s Health Insurance Plans)
- State Budgets & Older Adult Services 2009 Minnesota Survey