Contact an educator in your area to schedule one of these informative sessions:
- Identifying the Public Value of Public Programs — Public employees and governments can learn how to articulate the value of their programs through activities and facilitated dialogue. Learn how to Help Build Extension's Public Value
- The Role of Government in a Market Economy — Explore the intersection between government and economy. Understand the various roles government plays, such as addressing market failures and providing public goods.
- Tax Reform and Revenue Volatility — Consider fairness and the volatility of revenues when changing your tax structure. How should our tax system look in ten years?
- Tax Revenue as Baby Boomers Grow Old — Prepare for a sharp shift in tax revenue. Learn how tax liabilities change after retirement and how these changes affect state revenues and your community.
- Property Tax Issues and Analysis — Explore the fundamentals of Minnesota's property tax system. Use our tools to make better decisions about future development and tax policy.
- A Minnesota Citizen's Guide to Tax Policy — Get an overview of Minnesota's tax system and learn to analyze proposed tax policy changes.
- Agland: The Rural Land Use Game — Land use decisions are complex because of competing interests and far-reaching consequences. Practice making decisions without real-life fallout with Agland the Game.
Minnesota State Economist Tom Stinson is bullish on Minnesota. "Minnesota has been very successful – especially for a cold weather state at the end of the road," says Stinson. But what about the future? More
The one-stop source for the land data you need. Build your own Minnesota land dataset using current data from a variety of sources. More