Steering Committee Members
The Minnesota Food and Nutrition Network (MFNN) steering committee members represent a wide range of interests, and includes representatives from a variety of state and local government agencies, industry, and onnprofit organizations.
Current steering committee members include:
- Joanne Mulbah (chair) — Minnesota Chippewa Tribe — FSNE
- Dianne Blaydes — Hennepin County Human Services — Health Promotion
- Tikki Brown — Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Jenna Carter — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Sara Coulter — University of Minnesota — Program in Health Disparities
- Donna Malum — Independent — Community member
- Ty Morris — Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Mary Clare Rieschl — Minnesota Department of Health — Community and Family Health Development
- Barbara Thell — Minnesota Food Share
- Houa Vue-Her — University of Minnesota Extension
For more information or to join MFNN's electronic emailing list, contact Houa Vue, Program Director (612-626-4396; firstname.lastname@example.org).